The window for registration for the AppGen 2022 Fall semester closed 14 August. Registration is a random draw, not “first come first served.”
Here are the AppGen offerings for this fall:
- Advanced U.S. Military Records & Research: World War I , K.B. Barcomb
- Applied Genetic Genealogy, Leah Larkin, Ph.D.
- Foundations II: Focus on Improving Research Skills & Reporting, Lisa S. Gorrell, CG
- Lost and Overwhelmed by AncestryDNA – Sorting, Organizing and Using Results to Grow Your Family Tree, Mary Roddy, CG
- Using Google Earth Pro To Enhance & Share Your Research, Marie Palmer
- Write As You Research! A Methodology for Efficient Report Writing, Jill Morelli, CG
Don’t forget to sign up for the AppGen Mailing List to get the latest news and reminders.